HAR-101 Pro24 Tile Saw with JCS Stand
Need this item?
Call us today at (774) 259-2971 to begin your order.
Or email us at SalesAndInfo@Har-perSales.com.
- Integrated stand allows operator to set up or transport in a matter of seconds
- Solid rubber heavy-duty wheels won’t scuff floors
- Designed for easy transport, loading and storage by one person
- Integrated gas shocks help handle the weight of the saw during setup and breakdown
- Wheel latches prevents stand from moving during operation
- Commercial grade, fully enclosed, high torque, fan-cooled motor
- Easy access, heavy-duty 30 amp switch box
- Permanently lubricated, dual-sealed, heavy-duty blade shaft bearings
- Multi-position motor post and cutting head allows saw to be configured for convenient cutting of both large and small tiles
- Extended heavy-duty motor post provides a 13″ throat depth
- Built-in water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cuts
- Accommodates 6″ and 8″ profile wheels
- Micro V-belt drive for maximum horsepower transfer from motor to blade
- Blade shaft lock for easy blade removal
- Linear-bearing and chrome plated guide-bar assembly ensure precise cutting
- Cast aluminum table with non-slip molded neoprene surface
- Cast aluminum blade guard and motor post
- One-piece reinforced zinc-plated steel frame
- High volume water pump