HAR-2420HSP Gas Series Self-Propelled Concrete Saw
Need this item?
Call us today at (774) 259-2971 to begin your order.
Or email us at SalesAndInfo@Har-perSales.com.
- One-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16″ hot-rolled steel will not flex during operation
- Powder-coated chassis resists peeling & corrosion
- 12-gauge steel hinged blade guard
- Ride-on-the-blade water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade
- Blade guard mounts on both left- or right-hand side of saw and cuts within 2″ of wall or curb
- 1-3/16″ blade shaft supported by two heavy-duty, self-aligning pillow block bearings
- Depth control assembly engineered for smooth, controlled blade insertion
- Built-in tach/hour meter
- Depth feed gauge indicator
- Heavy-duty hydro static transmission with variable speed drive
- Durable 8″ x 2 1/4″ non-slip rubber wheels with maintenance-free hubs & roller bearing
- Forward and reverse travel speed: 0-80’/minute
- One-year limited warranty
- *Engine power ratings are calculated by the individual engine manufacturer and the rating method may vary among engine manufacturers. Har-Per Sales Products makes no claim, representation or warranty as to the power rating of the engine on this equipment and disclaims any responsibility or liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to the accuracy or the engine power rating. Users are advised to consult the engine manufacturer?s owners manual and website for specific information regarding the engine power rating.
- Warning: This equipment contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals are contained in various components. fluids and paint including but not limited to fuel, oil, electric motors and batteries. In addition, gasoline/diesel powered equipment emits engine exhaust and fumes, and when serviced, cleaned or maintained generate used oil, waste fluids, fumes, grease, grime and particulates from the component wear and silica dust which contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov