- PSI: 3500
- GPM: 3.3
- Displacement/Engine: 389cc Honda GX390 OHV
- Pump: AR, External Bypass
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.7 Gal.
- Burner Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.5 Gal.
- Burner Fuel Cons.: 2.14 gph
- BTU Per Hour: 294,000
- Warranty: 3 Year Honda and Kohler Engines
- Warranty: 3 Year Coil
- Warranty: 3 year Honda and Kohler engines
- Warranty: 7 year AR and Mi-T-M pumps
- Net Weight: 428 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 551 lbs.
- Length: 43 in.
- Width: 30 in.
- Height: 41 in.
The Electro Magnetic Firing (EMF) system of the HSP Series, along with its unique burner design, makes this popular hot water pressure washer one of the most “in-demand” in the industry. It’s a great solution for removing heavy mud from construction and ag equipment.
Pump: Preset stainless-steel and brass unloader valve · Forged brass manifold · Thermal relief valve
Frame: Reinforced powder coated steel tube frame with center balanced lift · Convenient gun/wand holder and hose wrap · 13-inch flat-free tires
Components: Top-fired powder coated heat exchanger · No. 1 or No. 2 diesel or kerosene fired burner (Not approved for bio-fuel)
Miscellaneous: Temperature rise 150°F/66°C above ambient, maximum outlet temperature is 200°F
Unit Includes: Quick connect nozzles – 0°, 15°, 25° and 40° · 50-foot x 3/8-inch steel wire-braided high pressure hose with quick connects · Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance · Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off